最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>日常口语>英语口语对话:口味太挑剔
推荐文章
相关文章

英语口语对话:口味太挑剔

发布: 2019-10-30 01:16  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Jeremy: It’s really nice of you to make dinner for me tonight.

杰里米:你今晚能为我做晚饭真是太好了。

Keeley: I’m glad to do it. You’re been so helpful to me, it’s only fair that I return the favor. I hope you’ve brought your appetite.

姬莉:我很乐意做这件事。你帮了我这么大的忙,我也应该报答你。我希望能引起你的食欲。

Jeremy: You bet.

杰里米:没错。

Keeley: Great! Here’s the first course, a light soup. How do you like it?

姬莉:太棒了!这是第一道菜,清淡一点的汤。你觉得怎么样?

Jeremy: It has an interesting flavor.

杰里米:汤的味道有点出奇。

Keeley: You don’t care for it.

姬莉:不合你的胃口。

Jeremy: It’s just a little greasy for my taste.

杰里米:对我来说稍微有点油腻。

Keeley: Sorry about that. Why don’t you try this dish? It’s an old family recipe. What’s wrong?

姬莉:很抱歉。为什么不尝尝这道菜呢?这是一道古老的家庭菜品。怎么了?

Jeremy: Oh, nothing. I just don’t think it’s agreeing with me. Maybe it’s an acquired taste.

杰里米:哦,没什么。我只是觉得这道菜不对口味。也许日子久了会喜欢。

Keeley: Okay, maybe I can whip up something else for you...

姬莉:好吧,也许我能为你做点别的……

Jeremy: I don’t want to put you to all that trouble. Sorry to be so fussy.

杰里米:我不想给你添那么多麻烦。抱歉,我这人这么挑剔。

Keeley: No, no trouble at all.

姬莉:不,一点也不麻烦。

[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

上一篇:英语口语表达:have a finger in every pie
下一篇:没有了

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14