最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>医生与病人>医生病人日常对话10
推荐文章
相关文章

医生病人日常对话10

发布: 2010-06-10 01:21  来源: 编辑: 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

P: How often should I have the injection?
这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day (twice a day).
每天一次(每天两次)。
P: Where do you give it?
在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks (in the arm).
在臀部(在手臂上)。
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块,该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look. Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try physiotherapy.
让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷,一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。
Patient: How do I take these medicines?
我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, three times a day.
一天三次,一次一片。
Two tablets, four times a day.
一天四次,一次两片。
two tablets at night.
晚上服两片。
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。
Please put it under your tongue, don't swallow it.
把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。
Please suck it.
请含服。
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。
One teaspoon three times a day.
每天三次,每次一茶匙。
[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14