最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>医生与病人>医院英语对话:针灸治疗疼痛
推荐文章
相关文章

医院英语对话:针灸治疗疼痛

发布: 2019-07-02 23:48  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 

Doctor: Please point out the painful place with your finger. Is there any relation between the pain and the weather?

医生:请用手指指出您的疼痛部位。疼痛和天气有关系吗?

Patient: Yes, the pain comes more intense when the weather is bad. And the pain comes more intense when I walk too much.

病人:有,天气不好的时候疼痛就加剧。而且我走路走太多时,就会疼得更厉害。

Doctor: Have you ever had any trauma?

医生:您曾经受过外伤吗?

Patient: Yes, I have.

病人:对,我受过外伤。

Doctor: Does the pain become more intense at night?

医生:夜里是不是会更疼?

Patient: Yes, it does. Just like a needle prick. Besides, the place that hurts often feels cold. too.

病人:是的。就像针扎一样疼。此外,疼痛的部位也经常会感到冷。

Doctor: Do you have the sensation of ants crawling over the painful part?

医生:您有没有感到疼痛的部位就像有蚂蚁在爬?

Patient: Yes, I do.

病人:有,我有这种感觉。

Doctor: I'd like to treat you with acupuncture if you agree.

医生:如果您同意,我想用针灸给您治疗。

Patient:  By the way. does acupuncture hurt?

病人:顺便问一下,针灸疼吗?

Doctor: Acupuncture may cause just a little pain, but it also causes a certain feeling of numbness and distension. We'll try it every day for seven days. Will that be all right?

医生:针灸可能会有一点儿疼,但还会使您感到麻木和发胀。我们每天扎一次,连续治疗七天。这样可以吗?

Patient:  Yes. Let's start today.

病人:可以。咱们今天就开始吧。

[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14